Hello world. Is the Neo Freerunner dead?

lists at kitepilot.com lists at kitepilot.com
Tue Jul 7 14:45:33 CEST 2009

THANKS!   :)
I did read it:
It says the the successor of the the Freerunner is canceled, but what about
the Freerunner itself?
Is it still in production?
If alive, can the Freerunner be used reliably for business on a day to day
basis?
Under what system?
Will it talk to the AT&T's US network?
What do I tell them?

The "Developers only" ubiquitous tag seems to suggest that it may not "just
work".
Or does it?
If I can reliable place and receive calls, attach a REAL keyboard to it, and
open an SSH shell to my server, I want one!   :)
Again, thanks!
Enrique