Hello world. Is the Neo Freerunner dead?

lists at kitepilot.com lists at kitepilot.com
Tue Jul 7 15:01:28 CEST 2009

Thanks!   :)

In the statement:
>> Openmoko:Good? 80%
>> Android:Good? 60%
>> default:SHR :)

Is the: "I can reliable communicate using this phone" part inside the 80-60%
or inside the 20-40%?
Where does the "I can attach a REAL keyboard and open an SSH shell"
statement fit?

And finally:
>> default:SHR :)
What does "SHR" mean?
Will it be better or worse than (fill in the blanks)
Or, in other words:
Which OS deliveries the most reliability on the phone so far?
Which OS deliveries the most freedom?

Again, thanks!
I'm liking the Freerunner way better then the Iphone already...   :)
Enrique

PS: David, yo visite una pagina WEB en Espa#ol tuya.
Creo...