[QtMoko] New images with experimental X support

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 7 17:01:05 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
I'm now trying the distro in object on SD  (with a swapfile instead of a
swap partition).
It works very well, but I have a pair of questions:
-how can I add x application to the QX menu?
-I can't find apm (nor acpi), can I install it with apt-get?

Thank you very much for your great work!

Giacomo

--
/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \