Hello world. Is the Neo Freerunner dead?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:49:18 CEST 2009

2009/7/7 Helge Hafting <helge.hafting at hist.no>:
>> If alive, can the Freerunner be used reliably for business on a day to day
>> basis?
>> Under what system?

I use it with Debian on a day to day basis. Requires more work than
eg. SHR or Om2009 distros, but then you get... Debian. I do have
Om2009 as a dual-boot option, though, for backup (and since I don't
have anything better to do with the flash storage).

>   You may also need a powered hub - I believe the
>   phone won't provide power to your keyboard.

It does. I've used both mouse and keyboard with a simple mini USB male
<-> USB female adapter.

-Timo