Openmoko Neo FreeRunner GTA02 versions A5 & A6 Audio Buzz - Quality Enhancement Service

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Wed Jul 8 07:12:17 CEST 2009

On Wed, July 8, 2009 2:25 pm, Denis Johnson wrote:
> Also I am somewhat concerned that from Australia we will struggle to
> make the cut-off date considering it is already the 8th here.

I just got my freerunner back two days ago.
I posted it on the 10th of June.  It was processed by the 29th
and arrived back in Australia by 6th July.

Given that the deadline is now 7 days away, I think you have certainly
left it too late.
However it cannot hurt to email  buzzfix at sdgsystems.com and ask if
you could still send it - I have found them quite responsive.

(my return postage was $US31.35, $AU41.65 - more than I hoped, but
less than the international express.

NeilBrown

PS. Sound quality is much better after the fix.