[om2009] Canola with om2009-u

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Wed Jul 8 18:06:31 CEST 2009

Everything went great!
I sent it off on a Wednesday afternoon, it got there on Friday, and exactly 2 weeks later it was sitting on my doorstep waiting for me to play with it,
with an extra battery and Android installed!  I have a full body invisible shield on my freerunner, and it came back without any problems.

Thanks to SDG and Koolu for providing the fix!

But back on topic ;)  Does anyone know where enlightenment stores it's log files or messages when it segfaults?  I'd love to get Canola running on om2009....

-Dan Staley