Question about bluetooth capability

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Wed Jul 8 20:56:41 CEST 2009

I havent tried it, so I could be wrong....but as far as I know since it is operating on the bluez stack it should be able to connect to up to 7 devices at once.
Like I said, I havent tried any more than one though....if I get a chance later I'll try out connecting to a couple of wiimotes and see what happens.

-Dan Staley