Opkg.org?! (was: Re: [SHR-unstable] Neote 0.2.0 released)

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:55:48 CEST 2009

What comes to my mind seeing the google code link there:
Please, everyone who writes code out there: Put your packages up on
opkg.org so that people like me get new versions of your software when you
release them.
This way here each and every package gets downloaded separately from gcode
or somewhere else and we have to check manually for updates (which at
least I don't have time and motivation to do).

--
Marcel