[Om2009] calendar?

Jeremy McNaughton jeremy.mcnaughton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:37:38 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

Since getting my phone back from being buzz-fixed (thanks SDG!) I've
been using Om2009-unstable as my daily phone with no problems.

Now that I'm using my phone more regularly, I started looking around
for a calendar.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a calendar in the repositories, or
on opkg.org.  All I can find is knjMokoCalendar, which looks good but
I'd rather keep Google out of the loop.

Are there Om2009-compatible packages for GPE-Calendar or Pimlico?
It's possible I missed them, or I just don't know where to look.

What are other people using for a calendar?

thanks,

Jeremy