[SHR-U] Dead Intone

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 06:46:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

> I installed that mplayer and it WORKS!!! Halelujah!! :D

  I've been using that since it's a known factor - and it uses tremor for
ogg decoding.
  Can someone confirm whether the SHR version uses tremor too?

  Also - It would be real nice if the SHR feed (actually all feeds) could
have a version
of mplayer that is patched with the glamo patches. That way, both intone and
intone-video
can use the standard mplayer - and mplayer will also allow playing videos
with whatever little
acceleration the glamo provides.

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

> Just one quick bug report: If I select a different song before pressing
> play, I think it should play that one. But instead it plays the first one
> in
> the playlist. Just a small thing, nothing to worry about too much. After
> all, the Freerunner's best media player is working again!! :D

  Well, that is turning out to be something I keep overlooking. Will sort it
out by the next release.

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

> Keep up the awesome work, c_c. :)

  :-D Thanks.