[neovento-5.6] Modifying the keyboard

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:51:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:42 AM, neovento at freerunner<spaaam at ymail.com> wrote:

> ok thanks, found it:
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/matchbox-keyboard/files

Hi Neovento;
All seems rather quiet - is everyone on Summer holiday?
I did not succeed in finding how to make the Neovento from Debian; I
am still hoping to put it on my GTA01. Also I am looking forward to
getting a current Neovento for the SD card rather than flashing it.
Looking forward even more to learning how to set it up from the source
scripts. I tried getting files from opensvn.csie.org/fyp/data/ but
only a couple are there.

Hoping to see the new keyboard with all the patches. Mine has an odd
bug in two of its keys; is anyone interested in that? Hoping to see it
made transparent like the one recently announced called Literki, but
the picture of that has vanished it seems.

There are opther little problems, the time; because it seems to
overwrite /etc/localtime with the time file for Lord Howe island after
it registers GSM.

So can we hope to see a new version anytime soon?
thank you,
clare