3 Neo1973 for sale

Mickael Labrousse m.labrousse at bcmd.fr
Thu Jul 9 12:24:14 CEST 2009

Evgeniy =>

I have another one but not in perfect condition. In a few weeks maybe I
think I'll propose it to Paul for a good price :)

Marc =>

Someone else is interested for all three I let you know if he takes them
or not.

David =>

Thanks :) And yes it's a working product for tourism domain. Our first
customer doesn't have receive the product yet because of video
production delay. And we are currently looking for customers.

Mickael