replacement opkg.org (was Re: Opkg.org?! (was: Re: [SHR-...))

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:25:34 CEST 2009

Just to throw in my two cents....I think the look and feel of opkg.org is great.  I think whoever designed the page did a very nice job.

However, I will agree that we need something to tell what Distro they have been tested on, and perhaps even a separate packagelist / repo created for each distro based on what distros they are said to work on.

Perhaps the owner of opkg.org would let someone else log onto the server and make these changes?
It would really be a shame to just create a replacement of it....like I said, the site layout is really pretty nice.

-Dan Staley