travel-diary a simple GPS application

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Thu Jul 9 16:52:45 CEST 2009

No, there is not. I just made it being inspired by Sven's scripts. But if
someone wants to - feel free to put i on the wiki.

I have not planned any more features as it does what I need. I mainly posted
here to see if there is any interest in such an app and if people find bugs
that need urgent fixing.

currently I have the git for sources [1]
a feed to install [2]
and some screenshots [3]

My current interest is more towards finishing my (simple) dive program and
start a more generic one afterwards. So if there are any scuba divers - feel
free to join :)

[1] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=travel-diary;a=summary
[2] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/
[3] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/screenshots/