QSuunto-Lite

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 01:23:23 CEST 2009

> glad someone is interested in this one as I want to (re)concentrate on it
> again.
Happy to make you glad. ;)

> QSuunto-Lite can only _display_ information from file _not_ download
>itself.
> These features are planned for the next dive program which will also not
>be Suunto specific and hopefully get GPS integration and stuff - but this
>is still a long way...
Sounds interesting.  Do you use SAC where you are?

> Next (and probably last) feature for QSuunto-Lite will be to display the
>dive profile graphically.
The screenshots look like you've at least got this started, yes?

> I am not planning to do it in elmentary as it was my first real program in
>C++ and QT and thus also meant to learn it.
Quick question: how hard would it be to port to arm5vte?  I'm thinking
Zaurus.

> Newer Suuntos are also planned to be supported in the new app.
I have a Mosquito, so no problem, I'm sure.  Do you have the protocols for
the newer computers?

Russell Dwiggins