Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Fri Jul 10 17:23:13 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 16:00:44 c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Did you set the music home directory first? By default it points to
> /home/{user}/Music.

Yes. I've set my music directory to "/home/root/Cosas/Musica" (I have to close
and reopen songs manager to make it show the updated entry), but my
collections is not scanned, even if I force it pressing "(Re)scan Songs Dir"
later

I've even tried to symlink my music dir to /home/root/Music (default music
dir), with no sucess

I'm using latest unstable shr upgraded today, and I've tried with your package
and the one on the shr repositories.