[SHR-U] Dead Intone

PaulTT paultt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:21:31 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 6:46 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>>
>> I installed that mplayer and it WORKS!!! Halelujah!! :D
>>
>  I've been using that since it's a known factor - and it uses tremor for
> ogg decoding.
>  Can someone confirm whether the SHR version uses tremor too?
>
>  Also - It would be real nice if the SHR feed (actually all feeds) could
> have a version
> of mplayer that is patched with the glamo patches. That way, both intone and
> intone-video
> can use the standard mplayer - and mplayer will also allow playing videos
> with whatever little
> acceleration the glamo provides.

latest glamo patch i tried simply was running slower than the xv vo,
so probably it's not yet worth the job, afaik, and imho, just to be
precise ;P

PS i had the same problem 2 days ago, on my computer, with intone
playing, but stuck. i'm trying now the updated version, as i see you
made some changes

is there a dedicated mailing list or contact list for intone, anyway?
or it's ok to continue here

bya, paul