[Om2009] No suspend after ffalarms alarm while suspended

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:19:56 CEST 2009

Marcel a écrit :
> G'evening,
>
> I'm not sure where this problem comes from, so I tell you about it before
> filing a bug somewhere. Steps to reproduce:
> 0. Boot the Neo "freshly"
> 1. Set an alarm in ffalarms
> 2. suspend the Neo
> 3. wait for the alarm to "ring" (whatever sound you have set :p)
> 4. Neo's awake now. Try to suspend.
>
> Expected: Should suspend normally
> Observed: Doesn't suspend, frameworkd.log: http://pastebin.ca/1488707
>
> Workaround: Restart frameworkd.
> Worked partially (once). Now I've got it so far not to suspend at all
> anymore but just show tty1 for some time and then return to illume as if
> nothing happened. frameworkd.log of such a process:
> http://pastebin.ca/1488840
>
> I hope this gets someone any further... I'm not too enlightened what exact
> conditions it takes to break suspend yet.
>
> --
> Marcel

Not sure it's related, but :
- in Om2009r5, it was impossible NOT to suspend (event with suspend -1
in config settings). So it was bad for car gps but ok for phone autonomy
- in Om2009 since my yesterday update, it's impossible to suspend (even
with suspend 20 or suspend 30 in config settings). So now it's ok for
car gps but less good for phone autonomy...

Does someone break something in the suspend stuff ? More important :
does someone know how to solve that ?

Xavier.