[shr] i did something really stupid...help needed with opkg

Edder edder at tkwsping.nl
Sat Jul 11 09:54:36 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/7/11 Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at gmail.com>:
> > Download and extract libc6 package, then put the files at the right place
> ?
>
> yeah, i thought of that. the correct libc6.so is in the /usr/lib dir,
> that's not the problem. the problem is with the opkg database - i'm
> assuming it's stuck in a not-easily-fixable situation. that's what
> needs fixing

I don't know opkg to well, so when I run into problem I often just end up
editting /usr/lib/opkg/status by hand. You could try removing libc entry
from there and then reinstalling libc. Not sure if it will help with your
particular problem! Ofcourse I advice you to first wait if someone else can
help who actually knows opkg.

Cheers, Edwin