[Om2009] No suspend after ffalarms alarm while suspended

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Sun Jul 12 11:21:50 CEST 2009

Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com> writes:

> G'evening,
>
> I'm not sure where this problem comes from, so I tell you about it before
> filing a bug somewhere. Steps to reproduce:
> 0. Boot the Neo "freshly"
> 1. Set an alarm in ffalarms
> 2. suspend the Neo
> 3. wait for the alarm to "ring" (whatever sound you have set :p)
> 4. Neo's awake now. Try to suspend.
>
> Expected: Should suspend normally
> Observed: Doesn't suspend, frameworkd.log: http://pastebin.ca/1488707

It may happen with ffalarms 0.2.3 if the player does not quit, it
happens for me (I use mplayer as alarm player) when second alarm starts
when first one is still playing then (I suppose the second) mplayer
does not quit nor play (waiting for the device?), then no new player
will play.

Seems it does not happend each time.  Not tested to much.

So you may check if that happens if your player is still in background:

 $ ps axw |grep mpl
 8462 ?        S      0:06 mplayer -really-quiet -loop 3 /home/root/local/TheMammals2005-03-23D2T05.mp3