[shr-unstable] phone profile

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Sun Jul 12 22:43:46 CEST 2009

jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Joshua Judson
> Rosen<rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:
> > jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com> writes:
> > >
> > > is there a config file that i can alter to make my shr-settings phone
> > > profiles stay put even after a shutdown? it i set to vibrate, shutdown
> > > and turn on at a later time phone settings will always default back to
> > > default
> >
> > Isn't that why it's called "default"?
>
> no. i said i set the phone to vibrate mode. and when it turns on it
> automaticly changes to default [noise making] profile

Actually, you said that it "defaults back to default", hence my
response (i.e.: what else would it default to? Wouldn't defaulting to
something else make that thing... `default'?).

Have you tried just setting the ring volume in `Default' to zero?

I may have misunderstood, but I took the `Default' profile to be
similar to the `turn-on volume' setting on my car's audio-system.

Apologies if I was curt, before.

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).