running windows mobile applications on openmoko

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:45:37 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra<rms at 1407.org> wrote:
>> The interesting thing in doing that is to use some real missing
>> software for the freerunner and the FOSS in general as complete and
>> usable gps navigation system or the wanted skype client.
>
> If there isn't what you want, either fix something close to it
> or write a new program, or make a bounty to pay someone to do
> it :)
>
> I've still to recover from the shock of reading these words...

Just for the case I need voip and I'm using a selfmade application
using a selfpatched asterisk, some info at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Asterisk .
About GPS I did not like the JOSM editor for openstreetmap so I wrote
and used OSMNavigator, a screencast at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8w3U0RB3Y4
After that I'm coding several freerunner applications that I use
everyday becouse I do not like how things is going, wifi manager,
bluetooth manager with bnep and obex, fsoraw, a remoko-like
application and many other, just see my wiki page at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Nicola.mfb

I hope this may help you in recovering from the shock of my words,
I'll try to do the same with yours!

Regards

    Nicola