Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Mon Jul 13 11:55:26 CEST 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 08:48:54 c_c wrote:

>   Something odd here. Can you tell me what your directory structure is like
> in detail - follow any 1 subdirectory and let me know. It must be something
> simple that I have not catered for - will replicate a similar structure and
> make intone work with it.
> Thanks!

/home/root/Cosas/Musica/Artist/Disk/music_files

Where /home/root/Cosas is a filesystem on SD card.

For example:

root at om-gta02 ~/Cosas/Musica/Berrogueetto/Hepta $ ls
Albores.ogg              Azul Graso.ogg           Gali at matias.tacom.ogg
Nanatsu.ogg              Vinte Anos.ogg
Alquimista De Sonos.ogg  Baixando De Ti.ogg       Hebdomadaria.ogg
Samesugas.ogg
Armenia.ogg              Cantos De Monzo.ogg      Heptacordo.ogg
Setestrelo.ogg

root at om-gta02 ~/Cosas/Musica/Berrogueetto/Hepta $ df -m /home/root/Cosas/
/dev/mmcblk0p6         4605868   2037600   2568268  44% /home/root/Cosas

Thank you