The University of São Paulo's intent to join Openmoko development

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Mon Jul 13 15:11:20 CEST 2009

>If it works out - the free phone will live on - and grow!

I will say that I have been saddened and angered lately (and people who
have seen my anger in the past know what that is) about the questions of
"is the FreeRunner dead".  I do not blame the people who asked the
question, just the fact that the question was even considered.

Let me tell you that even if (for some mysterious reason) that the
University of São Paulo (USP) does not work out, I have at least two
other plans that could be invoked.

Warmest regards,

md