[omgps] collect feature requests

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:06:10 CEST 2009

Hi  Rask Ingemann Lambertsen,

Thanks for your report, this is the first report from debian users.

I haven't made a debian package yet, I'm sorry, the major problem is
to setup a built environment.
I've tried a bit without success, would you please give some help?

These problems will be fixed as soon as possible when I can build .deb
package for FRt.

--
 mqy