[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 18:32:33 CEST 2009

> I followed some earlier talks of people who tryed manually to set up gsm
talks through BT headset, but it was very low level (with scary command
lines, and about 10 different manipulations to do). Then I heard FSO5.5 will
have >the "famous" bt headset support. I was happy, and thought : "Ok, I
will wait for this release and then ask about UIs". Now, it seems the
release is true (not for so long), and this is why people begin to ask about
bt support.

As a Jerry, I would agree with Kimaidou's point.  I have attempted to attach
my BT headset for GSM conversations using the wiki and lists, but have ended
up frustrated.  I assumed that development of a more "simple" solution was
in the pipeline.  Maybe this mail will bring more Jerry's out of the
woodwork, and motivate the Tom's.  BTW, much thanks to all the Tom's
involved in every aspect of the Moko.  I have recently come to the
conclusion that I will keep it. :-)

Maybe if there is no interest in developing a "simple" BT GUI, maybe someone
can add more detailed troubleshooting info on the wiki (if it appears to be
lacking anything).

Thanks again!

Russell Dwiggins

  _____