[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 01:01:52 CEST 2009

Jim Morris <ml at e4net.com> writes:
> The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>> Well, as yet another Jerry, I don't need a GUI for bluetooth. I'm
>> perfectly happy to edit configs and run commands all day long, so long
>> as at the end of the day (or week... Month... Year) it works. Only once
>> we've gotten that far do I see a point in creating a GUI.
>>
> So here is a +1001 for some of these excellent experts to give us a recipe to get it to work
> manually

I can tell you for sure that with any _compatible_ headset
instructions from [1] work. And to solve the problem with
non-compatible headsets we'd need an assistance of some bluetooth
hacker most probably.

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#Once_Again.2C_Bluetooth_Headset_on_Freerunner
mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com