[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jul 14 03:55:48 CEST 2009

there's plenty of end-user interest, but none of the BT headsets i've
tried are functional.  i'm not willing to keep buying BT toy after BT
toy that doesn't work.  for headsets they pair but then there's nothing
but silence.  buttons are useless and playing audio outside phone calls
is also useless.  you can't expect end users to keep on trying things in
vain when there's so little success reported.  we won't even go there
with the documentation :>