[Shr-User] Please add QT to feeds, was: libQTxml.so.4

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:26:21 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:04 AM, Nicola Mfb<nicola.mfb at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I'll take a look at keypassx to see if its look is easy adaptable!

We are lucky, keypassx is easily theamable with stylesheets, only some
parts seem to be hardcoded (e.g. big titles), I do not have the time
to dig deeply, but I'm quite sure it's only a matter of def/undef
somethings as it run on WinCe too.

I quick packaged it, adding a very minimal stylesheet (just one line
:) to lower fonts and replaced .desktop and the xpm icon with a png as
on my om2009 it was not shown.

To install add my feed, update and install keepassx, to modify the
font-size just edit /usr/share/keepassx/qt4.style.

Important: I just verified it starts, did not played with it, some
dependencies may be missing as I already had the full qt4 on my FR.

Regards

    Nicola