[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:22:29 CEST 2009

> BTW, have you tried disabling esco or not?

Nope, I'm afraid I still don't know how. Sorry, but I'm a dumb Jerry. Give
me a command to run or a conffile to edit, or a page of instructions to
follow and I'll do it. Short of that, IDK anything. :(

I understand you when you say bluetooth support is there, but that doesn't
give us end-users much when the support is present and the functionality is
not. Until people actually get headsets working, they're not going to stop
complaining that their headsets aren't working. So let's figure out why they
aren't working even though the support is present, and get all these
annoying cries for help shut up for once and for all. :)

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer