Illume cpu gadget?

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:38:11 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> You can also use the AUX led. The faster it blinks the more CPU is used.

Oh. it's broken after an AUX button repair :(, however I just tried to
make my desktop trayable with docker, trayer and stalonetray, but it
seems that Illume hates dock windows :(
However there are some alternative, trying to compile the cpu shelf I
found in E17 svn repository, or coding some mini override redirect
window to place on the screen somewhere.
I'm sorry I cannot learn another toolkit to code may shelfs, but would
be very great if someone may show me how do it with XLib or
alternative toolkits.

    Nicola