[SHR-U] X does not start at boot

brad lilly blilly at eng.utoledo.edu
Tue Jul 14 16:51:42 CEST 2009

I noticed this from time to time when I ran SHR as well as FSO.  What I
found worked is if you boot up to the "boot" menu (the uboot prompt - as
if you were going to flash it), then select to boot the phone normally
it would usually start properly (as in, X would start).

I never tracked the bug down all the way, but this workaround usually
worked for me.  Hope you have the same luck !

- Bradford R. Lilly