[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Steven King sfking00 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 00:58:45 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 12:28:47 The Digital Pioneer wrote:
> Confirming again, I have my headset working perfectly after uncommenting
> the line Paul mentioned and rebooting. :D

After following the latest instructions in the wiki, rebooting the phone and
restarting my headset, I got it working with my Jabra bt3030.

Anyway, my thanks Paul and the others who made it work.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the AVRCP bits working so I can use the
controls on the bt3030 to answer/hangup...