[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:39:27 CEST 2009

Adam Jimerson <vendion at gmail.com> writes:
> On Tuesday 14 July 2009 06:58:45 pm Steven King wrote:
>> On Tuesday 14 July 2009 12:28:47 The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>> > Confirming again, I have my headset working perfectly after uncommenting
>> > the line Paul mentioned and rebooting. :D
>>
>> After following the latest instructions in the wiki, rebooting the phone
>> and restarting my headset, I got it working with my Jabra bt3030.
>>
>> Anyway, my thanks Paul and the others who made it work.
>>

> Yes thanks to the updated wiki page I also got my bt headset working, but does
> the phone see when the bt headset is turned off?  After turning off my bt
> headset and making a test call with the phone I get no sound, I'm sure what is
> going on is the phone is still trying to route sound to the bt headset.

Guys, i'm glad it now works for you.

Since you started to actually test BT support i suggest now to file
bugs on FSO trac [1]. Please provide all the steps to reproduce and
attach relevant parts of frameworkd log.

Also if your headset at least once (after clean boot) worked (means
you at least heard the other side) please add its make and model to
the list in the wiki [2].

[1] http://trac.freesmartphone.org/report
[2] https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#Once_Again.2C_Bluetooth_Headset_on_Freerunner
mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com