[Om2009] Still no usb networking from windows ?

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:32:20 CEST 2009

Hi folks,
I don't think I am the only one who uses Microsoft Windows at work...

The last time I succeeded in ssh-ing from Windows to my FR I was using
Om2008 (or maybe an early version of SHR)...

Since this time (January 2009 ?), the kernel used by SHR and Om2009
doesn't seem to support the windows 'driver' (the .inf file available on
the wiki).

As I don't want to boot on Debian at microSD (kernel 2.6.24) and chroot,
does anyone have a solution to ssh from a windows xp to a FR with Om2009 ?

Thanks,
Xavier.