SD-card faulty?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 15 10:08:40 CEST 2009

I think append-GTA02 is used by Qi ? - I use u-boot, the clock is slowed
by using an init file - can use for Qi or u-boot

/etc/init/sd_clk
_____________________________
#!/bin/sh

echo 10000000 > /sys/module/glamo_mci/parameters/sd_max_clk
_____________________________

Add it to run on boot via update-rc.d

There is also a wiki page somewhere with more detail

BillK

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 08:09 +0100, Linus Gasser wrote:
> William Kenworthy a écrit :
> >  have a sandisk 8G card - using the default clock rate I get corruption
> > within a few minutes with tangogps or any heavy usage.
> >

> If you get corruption, is the filesystem directly unusable, or is it
> only visible after a reboot?
>
> > Slowing the clock down totally fixes it.
>
> Could you copy-paste the append-GTA02 - file, please? Thank you,
>
> Linus

Home in Perth!