[SHR - Latest unstable] screenshot application

Tony Berth tonyberth at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:13:46 CEST 2009

well 'gpe-scap.desktop' is already there! And reads:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Take Screenshot
Comment=Save a screenshot or upload it to http://handhelds.org/scap
Exec=gpe-scap
Terminal=0
Type=Application
Icon=gpe-scap.png
Categories=Action
StartupNotify=False

but don't get any icon on my Desktop. So something is wrong in that file?

Thanks

Tony