[All] Intone bluetooth commands

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 10:31:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

>>This is a feature request for Intone to listen to bluetooth button
commands (play, pause, next, prev, etc).

  Sure - I'm already working on supporting a2dp output (not the pairing part
though). Will add this too. But I need more details - for eg what are the
buttons on these headsets that you need added?
  I don't have one (bt a2dp headset) so can you list these buttons?

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

>>The phone itself will handle these for the most part, Intone needs only
listen for keypresses like XF86Play etc.

  Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get a list of these
keypresses?

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

>>NOTE: For anyone who wants their headset to send these events, you need to
modprobe uinput. I assume they work >on the FR, but I don't know how to test
them.

  I can modprobe uinput from intone as an option. But as I don't have access
to such a headset, can someone do a test and let me know what the resulting
scan codes are?

Petr Vanek wrote:

>>i would have thought that the keybinding option in Illume would do
>>this but no luck in my case...  (did try modprobe uinput)

  Hmmm. Maybe someone can throw some light on this.