Sms-sentry "patch" : call me back

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Jul 15 12:13:53 CEST 2009

>> You register a known sim with SMS-sentry and if it gets changed the
>> phone sends it's location to a predefined
>> number.

>  Ha ! Neat solution to the problem. Hope you add that soon.

great! it would make sense to have more SMS on the list so when testing
and swapping SIMs we don't send out too many SMS.

Also, if at that moment of SIM swap there is no GSM signal, the SMS
sending will fail, or not?

i think i should get another freerunner already for my wife, her dumb
phone starts to be way too dumb already...

Petr