[SHR - Latest unstable] callrec

Tony Berth tonyberth at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:38:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com> wrote:

>> does this application work?
>>
>> I installed it from the repository, it does start, I press on the rec
>> button, initiate a call, creates a wv file but no sound in there!
>>
>> Also, the screenshots I saw in the wiki do not correspond to what I have
>> installed! Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tony
>>

> Initiate the call and then press the rec button as per the wiki. works on
> my SHR Unstable.
>
> Rakshat

well, I removed the application and re-installed! Here are the messages I'm
getting:

Installing callrec (0.2.2-r0) to root...
Downloading
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//armv4t/callrec_0.2.2-r0_armv4t.ipk
Configuring callrec
Backing up gsmhandset.state
Patching gsmhandset.state
//usr/lib/opkg/info/callrec.postinst: line 1: can't open
/usr/share/callrec/gsmhandset.state.patch: no such file
Failed patching gsmhandset.state
Replacing gsmhandset.state with callrec-gsmhandset.state
Backup is at /usr/share/callrec
Backing up gsmheadset.state
Patching gsmheadset.state
//usr/lib/opkg/info/callrec.postinst: line 1: can't open
/usr/share/callrec/gsmheadset.state.patch: no such file
Failed patching gsmheadset.state
Replacing gsmheadset.state with callrec-gsmheadset.state
Backup is at /usr/share/callrec
Backing up gsmspeakerout.state
Patching gsmspeakerout.state
//usr/lib/opkg/info/callrec.postinst: line 1: can't open
/usr/share/callrec/gsmspeakerout.state.patch: no such file
Failed patching gsmspeakerout.state
Replacing gsmspeakerout.state with callrec-gsmspeakerout.state