[all] call for configurations

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:41:56 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Davide Scaini<dscaini at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok guys!
> we're talking everyday of a different issue that makes our fr not really
> usable... but i'm sure that there is someone who as a fr decently working
> and he/she can share with us his tips.
> My idea is to open a thread where everyone posts his configuration with
> working/not working sections. Maybe, finally, we can find a balance merging
> all the diffs that works...

This is a very good Idea, in the past I was thinking about a
"(Un)Success Story" section on the wiki, where users share their
installation/configuration/tips and so on.

See my wiki page to see what I mean:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Nicola.mfb

The "in topic" section may be "My Freeruner".

Regards

    Nicola