[all] call for configurations

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 15 13:05:24 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 12:43 +0200, Tony Berth wrote:

>         Use the following one liner:
>
>         mdbus -s
>         org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
>         org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.SetSpeakerVolume 68
>
>         With an otherwise standard shr-u, its fine - if I dont reduce
>         the volume
>         this way the other end just hears noise.  Ive tried to tune
>         the state
>         file, but no luck - too many settings and too little time ...
>
>         BillK
>

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> What is the current SpeakerVolume which this command will change it to
> '68' and if I restart FR do I have to re-issue that command?
>
> Tony

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetSpeakerVolume

Mine shows "100"

and yes, you need to do it after every boot - there is somewhere in
the .e directory you can put a script to run the command and any others
thats its good to do on startup (restart atd to fix ffalarms, ifdown
usb0;ifup usb0 to make sure usb0 keeps working etc).

BillK