[all] call for configurations

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 15 13:54:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 15:43 +0400, Paul Fertser wrote:
> Tony Berth <tonyberth at googlemail.com> writes:
> > What is the current SpeakerVolume which this command will change it
> > to '68' and if I restart FR do I have to re-issue that command?
>
> Any particular reason you don't want to do it properly by tuning the
> state-file?

Statefile has not worked so far - changing various settings either has
no effect, or makes things worse (mic volume or speaker volume is
totally inadequate).

Also I saw your post that this command sets clevl to 255 or maximum -
that in itself is a recipe for disaster in my view - never run anything
analog flatout unless you are absolutely sure that there are no side
effects - and as the audio chain is playing up and nothing else seems to
fix it, this seems the way to go.

BillK

Home in Perth!