[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Jul 15 13:58:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:00:33 -0400
David Ford <david at blue-labs.org> (DF) wrote:

>hmm, perhaps the phone should ping the BT earpiece and see if it's
>available before assuming it is :D
>
>Adam Jimerson wrote:
>> Yes thanks to the updated wiki page I also got my bt headset
>> working, but does the phone see when the bt headset is turned off?
>> After turning off my bt headset and making a test call with the
>> phone I get no sound, I'm sure what is going on is the phone is
>> still trying to route sound to the bt headset. Reading further on in
>> the wiki I see there is a dbus command to connect the headset
>> manually is there some reverse command to disconnect it?

so bluetooth support is working, thank you! now, how is the bluetooth
support supposed to work? seems like at this point my phone is
configured for bluetooth (one particular device) and nothing else
(cannot make phones via handset). the bluetooth section in default.yaml
seems to be common for all profiles (profilable: no). are there more
sections to configure?

Thank you
Petr