best way for a Canadian to buy a FreeRunner?

David Murrell dmurrell at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jul 15 23:29:26 CEST 2009

My phone is currently getting its buzzfix applied by sdgsystems, and in
my dealings with them they seem like a decent bunch of competent people
- if I had the need to, I'd deal with them again. They answer the phones
and emails that I send them promptly and correctly, and getting the
phone fixed has become one less thing I have to think/worry about, and
that's great.

I should note that I haven't actually dealt with any of the other
companies here so this shouldn't be taken as comment against them.

Cheers,
David