Freerunner Chat Application: Suggestions wanted!

Richy klemmster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:00:19 CEST 2009

Hey there,

I would love to see an XMPP(Jabber) chat-programm.

As for notifications: It would be really need if the program adjust to the phones settings. As in "default profile" - play a sound
"vibrate" maybe vibrate once short too, have the LED blinking (slowly)
"silent" just the LED blinking

Personally I do like to see the last few lines, maybe around 50 or so. The rest can be discarded.

Please use the elementary libs and make it SHR-compatible ;)

Way to go!