Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Damian Spriggs damianspriggs at mac.com
Thu Jul 16 21:58:02 CEST 2009

A few weeks ago there was an alien armada threatening to annihilate
all life on the planet. So I grabbed my trusty Freerunner, and Will
Smith flew me up to their mothership in orbit where I hacked out a
little python script to disable their defense shields. I uploaded the
script to their mainframe, and we managed to fly clear of the ship
just before it exploded, and thus we saved all of humanity with a
Freerunner.

Then again, I may have just fell asleep watching a movie...