The University of São Paulo's intent to join Openmoko development

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Fri Jul 17 00:17:17 CEST 2009

Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
> So organize your needs.  Reach out to your own universities and software
> usability development groups.  Get them to join the project.
>
> Don't give up.  If you look closely, you can see the light at the end of
> the tunnel.  It may be faint, but I have seen similar tunnels before,
> and I can see the light now.

This (and the aim of something better) is all the encouragement we
should need.  This is up to us, and we need to work together - each
finding the area we can contribute - to first make the current projects
successful, then expand, and later change the way people look at their
phones (in the same way that Linux has changed data centres and startups).

Dave

ps - illume and SHR rocks my FR