Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:21:23 CEST 2009

Well, my biggest success so far with the FR is bluetooth. I now use my FR as
a portable media player, and can use GSM with bluetooth.

That said, if anyone knows a way to make it not cut and skip when playing
OGG with mplayer niced at -19, I'd love to hear it. It's not too bad right
now, but there's usually at least one cut per minute. :(

A few weeks ago there was an alien armada threatening to annihilate
> all life on the planet. So I grabbed my trusty Freerunner, and Will
> Smith flew me up to their mothership in orbit where I hacked out a
> little python script to disable their defense shields. I uploaded the
> script to their mainframe, and we managed to fly clear of the ship
> just before it exploded, and thus we saved all of humanity with a
> Freerunner.

So YOU'RE the moron who destroyed my ship?!?! How am I supposed to fire huge
lasers from space at Apple now?!