Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Fri Jul 17 10:21:36 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 08:31 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> > With my Freerunner, I am able to control a telescope
> > 5000 miles away, and analyse the data, while I sit in a
> > pizza parlor.   It's the high resolution display and the
> > X11 server that lets me do this.
> Ken, this is ... this is.... only a word comes to my mind, beautiful.
>
> there will be awesome to haves some pictures, screenshots, and if
> posible a video of this,

Second that! We really need a gallery of cool applications! Since a
picture is worth a thousand words, if we'd like to show the world there
really is something to all this we don't need lists and lists of
applications, we need a gallery.

David

(currently astroparticle physics PhD student, looking for some time to
implement a nice cool app for monitoring our experiment on my N800 and
FR)